So another Mickey's Halloween Treat has come and gone. So much fun...it was busy, but I don't think it was as busy as last year. We went as Austin Powers and it was Groovy! Everyone loved our costumes, especially Dustin and Cooper! There were so many that wanted to take their picture. It was funny. We'd get the look, like "What are they supposed to be?" Then they would laugh and smile when they figured it out. It was awesome!
The kids like it, though, going to Disney earlier in the day was probably not a good idea. It made for a very long day and some very tired kids. They were exhausted, but everytime we asked if they wanted to go to the hotel..."No! Lets stay!" I like it because safe treats right and its such fun with the dancing and characters. Though this year I was little ticked at some "big" trick or treaters (aka young adults) jumping right in the middle of a dance group of kids and characters. I was kind of like "Hey, those kids are trying to have fun and here you go jumping right in the middle and bunching them out of the way!" Go on the
edge and let the kids have fun! I wish they had one for just younger kids. And, I'm sorry, I know its every one's right to do what they want, but please this is Disneyland and there's something wrong with people dressing up in the "sexy" costumes. I mean do we need to see sexy witches, pirates and Alice in Wonderlands all night? Especially when they are on 13 and 14 year old girls? A little weird I think.
Then on Saturday we went to the LA Zoo. And it was Boo at the Zoo! They had a little pumpkin patch set up for pictures and little trick or treating areas. It was fun. The kids loved seeing the animals, but Brody was very disappointed that there were no Penguins. we'll probably go again, who doesn't love the zoo?

No comments:
Post a Comment