We had to cut Cooper's hair last night. Its not long, but he has curly hair and he had these crazy little wings behind his ears and this crop of hair on the top that wouldn't stay put! Dustin wanted to cut it way back in December, but I told him he had to wait until the Grammas got to see the wings! So last night we cut it. He didn't like it, until Daddy gave him a cookie, but it looked much better after. Not soo fuzzy and crazy! And Grammas, don't worry, those curls are still there and he still has wings, but they are wings that Daddy can handle now! Such a handsome little boy!
10 months ago

3 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I love your pictures-who took those for you? Wait a minute how old is he and he is getting his first haircut? Alright Cooper, I have a bone to pick with you. I think that is one of the first times I have really seen him cry, he is always so happy on Sunday
We had the pics done in Canada last summer. And yes, we had to cut the fuzzyness off! It was driving his dad crazy. I was a little sad!
Oh that fuzziness will probably come back with full force and then grow into Dustin's perpetual poodle head :) I love the scandalized look he has as you're spraying him down! I remember mom cutting Levi's once and she let him hold the spray bottle, he kept spraying himself and giggling! It was so cute... Now we just turn on the TV while mom goes at it and he usually sits pretty good.
Post a Comment