

Oh how time flies! Its been six years since my baby girl came into the world. I can't believe it! SIX YEARS! Oh what can we say about those six years...
Gracie was the easiest baby. I mean she slept through the night at 8 weeks. And I'm talkin' 12 - 14 hour nights! She wouldn't nap, but I still got my sleep during the night. She was very easy going. She didn't care to move anywhere, so she didn't crawl till she was about 10 months old and didn't walk till she was almost 14 months. Then there was no stopping her! After that she got the name "Hurricane Gracie" because you always seen the path of destruction she left behind! HA HA!
She has always been a very strong willed child. She has certain ways of doing things and I am starting to learn to let her do things her way...most of the time. I know this quality will serve a great purpose when she is older, but right now it is very challenging. But even if she is stubborn, she is also a very bright ray of sunshine.
She is almost always happy, and loving and so bright. She has such a good memory. She remembers EVERYTHING! Little details, big things, places we've been...she remembers. And she is always thinking of her brothers. She always asks for something for her brothers if she gets something, or she shares with them so they don't go without. She has such a beautiful little spirit. I can't imagine the wonders she will do in this world.

So Happy Birthday my little girl! We love you so much! We have been so blessed to have you in our family! Thankyou for choosing us to be your parents and sharing with us your beautiful little face and wonderful spirit! Love you little Lou Who!

No comments:
Post a Comment