Just some random things heard at my house:
Brody: "Mom, I can almost do a cartwheel."
Me: "Oh ya?"
Brody: "Ya. I can do the cart part, but not the wheel."
Cooper: "Daddy. Sill up my juke, pea."
"Hey! I keel you!" (from Jeff Dunham, Achmed the Dead terrorist:)
"Oh no! Bad guy! Bad guy getchu!" (With ALL bad guys on movies...) Either that or he's the Bad Guy! LOL!
"Pincess! Pincess! (about Tink on the beginning of Disney movies) Turns to Gracie, "You a Pincess!"
And my favorite, but least favorite: "No hep. I do it." As he tries to do anything, mostly when he is trying to dress himself, then..."Hep, peas."
Gracie: "Hey Mom, do I look like a teenager?"
Me: "What?!"
Gracie: "I feel like a teenager when I wear these clothes."
Gracie and Brody have wanted to wear some of their new school pants this year, but it has been pretty hot in September. To put them off, I told them that in October they could wear them. October 1, the forecast being 97 degrees, they say:
"Mom, its the first of October, can we wear pants now?"
They were very excited the following week when it was actually cool enough to wear pants, and it rained so they even got to wear a jacket one day. The little things that brighten a kids day!


1 comment:
2 year olds are so funny. Mine does the same thing- "Kill you-gun sounds-kill you again"
I don't know where he got it from, because we don't play killing games, but oh well. At least you know where Cooper has heard it before. Hope you guys are well. Your kids are dang cute.
Post a Comment