Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kids are funny!



Kids are just hilarious aren't they? I love some of the things they come up with! Like the other day, we had just picked Gracie up from school (the boys and I) and we were walking toward home when an ambulance came racing down the streetwith sirens and lights just a going. We stopped to watch it go past because Brody really likes those kind of things. Well when it went past, it was really quite loud and little Cooper didn't think that was very cool! He just started screaming! Poor little man. Anyways Gracie says, "I'm going to tell Daddy to tell them to turn those things(ambulances) down because its too loud for Cooper." Yes you do that honey because I'm sure they'll do it for you!

Then a few days later as I was making dinner, I got mad at the kids. I am no saint and yes I do occasionally raise my voice to my kids. (OK sometimes I yell!) I had a nasty cold, really bad headache to go with it, trying to make dinner and had been listening to the kids bounce off the walls all afternoon! I was walking a fine line and decided to send them to their rooms before I really blew a gasket on them. They weren't listening then either so I finally told them if they didn't want to see me really mad...they had better go to their rooms! Well they started off and Brody says to Gracie "Uh-Oh, this doesn't look good Cissy." I started to giggle and it did make me feel a little better. Not enough to let them play in the kitchen anymore but a bit.

I love my kids. They do drive e crazy most days, but they always brighten my worst! One silly little grin from Gracie or Brody and I'm good. And Cooper, I'm sure will be just as crazy as the other 2! I love them so much!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

soo cute! I miss little brody :( I miss you all! love ya :)

The Potter Pack said...

What a little cutie pie ...