- Get into my Pre-pregnancy jeans: coming along. I've been working out 3-4 times a week. I think I need to bump that up a bit. I'm going for 5-6 times as I'm impatient and I'm not seeing the results fast enough! I have lost 3.2 pounds this month and 16 inches(yahoo!)
- Eating Healthier: this one is definitely coming along better. Even the kids are eating better.(probably because I can't keep junk in the house or I eat it!) But we are eating WAY more fruits and veggies and I'm getting back to cooking real food, not Fast Food!
- FHE: a little better, hit 2 out of 4 weeks this month. Will be better this month! The kids love it though, and they like being in charge of the music, or scripture, or prayer...so that's a bonus!
- Personal Scripture Study: I'm in 2 Nephi chapter 3...not quite as far as I wanted, but still...Working on at least 1 chapter a day instead of following the schedule I had which I have fallen behind in. (working on finishing by my birthday!)Maybe I'll catch up!
- Organizing: not bad. Got my office somewhat put together. Today I am working on a new chore/schedule chart for myself and the kids. I have found that I need things written down or it doesn't get done. (Probably because I forget!)
So I am progressing, which is what we should strive for. I have to remind myself of this because I can be a bit of perfectionist and have an all or nothing attitude. Anyways I wrote it down here for you all to see, now I kind of have to do it , eh? Progression is the key. Look at the means of getting there, I am getting better. That will bring the goal into focus. And again... YEAH ME!

No comments:
Post a Comment