So this last week has felt like FOREVER!! Dustin decided to drive me crazy and he picked up an extra shift on Monday...then he had a meeting at work on Tuesday, which lasted until 1:30 p.m. so the day is pretty much shot when Gracie has a game that night, and now he is finishing off 6 shifts in a row. Yes...I am dealing...very carefully. Especially after yesterday. We had a Primary party scheduled for 9:30 in the morning and I was in charge of the snacks, supervising them. On Friday night I found out that Gracie's softball team pictures are on Saturday morning...at 9:30 a.m. So Saturday morning I pack up the kids and my snack and head off to drop them off at the church. The wonderful women in the Primary said they would take care of the supervising of the snack. Thank you again ladies! So I drop off the snack and Brody, then I run Gracie over to the ball diamonds, get pictures and run back to the church to help, only to have my daughter on this weird clingy pouty mode. She proceeded to pout and cry that she didn't want to do anything, but then cry because when she decided to participate...it was over. Then we ran home for lunch, a small break and then off to another school for Brody's team pics which were running 45 minutes behind. I should have stopped there, but the Lawson's were having T-ball in the park and Brody was excited about that so we tried it....ya I should have stayed at home. It's really hard to explain to a 3 year old that its not always his turn, when, at home when we play, it always is his turn! Then today at church, Primary was pretty much a huge fiasco with Gracie. Seriously...do children realize they are slowly killing their parents when they act like this? I swear somedays.....but tomorrow Dustin works the last of 8 and then 2 whole days off! Whoo Hoo! I am very excited, if only for the fact that there is someone to help me put the kids down for bed! Amazing how that can drain a person. In conclusion...its been a LONG week!

And to top it all off, my silly children are still growing up! Can you imagine the nerve of them? How dare they! My baby boy will be ONE YEARS OLD on Saturday! I'm still in shock. And the kid has discovered that he can climb! Walk? NO WAY, he says, but I will climb! It can't be too high, but even if it is, he's trying. And my other two think its great so they like to help him
climb. No broken bones or bruising yet...

And Brody started his first 'Sports' class this week. This is the first thing outside of church, that he has done on his own. He is usually tagging along with Gracie. Its 2 weeks each of Soccer, T-ball, and basketball. He LOVES it! He did so well! I was so proud of him.

Then my little girl, hit both live pitches on her game on Friday...then proceeded to get herself stuck in her dolly's highchair. Ya...good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment