Monday, February 22, 2010

Seriously Quiet...

We had an amazing time last week...Dustin's Mom and Dad and Sister, her husband and 3 boys came down and we enjoyed Disney, Sea World, Bako and the Sequoia's (Well, it was a little chilly in the mountains...)but more of that later. i have to show pics, so next time.

Right now, I'm sitting here in the quiet and wondering how I'm going to fall asleep. You would think that after a crazy, busy week, I would welcome it. I'm not sure right now. Dustin left to San Antonio this morning for a conference for work. I am so proud of him, doing so well at work, and now they want him to go to this conference to co-accept some type of award or something for work...I am so proud of him. But I am missing him like crazy. The days will not seem much different with him gone all week, since most days he is at work till 8 or 9, but at night. I can't stand the QUIET of the house. I get slightly paranoid of everything. And a King size bed is an awfully lonely place for one person...And I don't have my little heater to stick my cold feet on and warm up my side of the bed!

I will survive. The kids will keep me on my toes and we have a pretty busy week ahead of us, so there won't be much time to miss him too much. But when I go to bed, it will seem very quiet on that side of the bed. Who knew someone could miss snoring!?!
I love you, babe. I hope you are having a great time and we can't wait until you are home...especially my toes!

No comments: