Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Cooper Man!

It was my babies 2nd birthday...can you believe it?! I was a little sad, so to cheer me up (and because we didn't want to plan a party this time...) Cooper and Daddy took me to Santa Barbara for the weekend... this picture speaks for itself...No where do I feel this relaxed than at the beach...

We got to play a little bit, but it was a little chilly at 9 in the morning...the children decided that 6 a.m. was a good time to get up on the weekend !
See those black things? Dolphins! They were crazy jumping all over the place...pretty cool.
Aww my little Kidlets!
Some more local wildlife...this guy was looking for a handout while we ate some fish and chips on the Wharf...never thought I'd say that line!
And lots on Sea Lions...even a couple swimming around the Pier.
My kids and Dustin with Santa Barbara in the back ground. Seriously, so pretty there, definitely going back.
The kids and I in front of the dolphin statue at the end of State Street, right before the Pier. We found a playground after walking around and again, I think that was their favorite part of the trip. Brody played on this one slide for like 60 minutes straight.
Then we stopped at Claim Jumpers on the way home for a little dinner and some cake for the
Birthday Boy!
I can't believe my baby is 2! Oh it just wasn't that long ago that he was a little baby boy ball that would just sit and cuddle with me! Now we can't keep him still. And it wasn't that long ago that he looked so tiny in his big ol' crib....and now he's in a big boy bed! Oh, little boy stop growing! At least I have pictures to help my remember the tininess....
Love you Cooper Man! Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

Jeri said...

oh I love him! I can't wait to play with the kids :)

Molly said...

your kids are getting so big! Gosh we haven't been gone that long and they are totally changing :) Wow, looks like you guys had a fun trip! Okay where there are seals there are sharks...no thanks!!! Glad you got to go on a little trip. P.s. thanks for the tip, I am so going to make a pillow case :)