Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


So we had a pretty mellow day for my birthday this year. Poor little Cooper got a Ear and Sinus infection and Bronchitis, so we couldn't even go to church. So we were stuck at home.
What to do?...Mmmmm...

The kids decided that I needed a make over...and I convinced them that I needed a massage and a facial. So they brought out the handy Massager thingy, a wash cloth and the 'makeup'. Of course, I ended up giving both them one too (Cooper was catching some Z's) but all together very relaxing...most of it! Sometimes its hard to relax when the thumper catches the shoulder blade or spine, or when the 'Hair Dresser' thinks the Do needs a little comb through. But it was fun. They just used the pretend makeup at first, then Gracie asked if she could put on her other makeup...which consists of Sparkly Gel for the eyes and hair. I forgot to take pictures...oops. But it was pretty fun. Then we played Doctor and had a broken leg and 2 broken arms. I had to lay there for a long time while I got better...it was pretty rough, you know...I barely pulled through. Good thing there was cake for after!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

life's rough with both arms and a leg broken! glad you pulled through!

Jill said...

You got so much attention for you birthday by those sweet kids of yours. Go May 23rd!