Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Cute Mistake...

You wanna see a really cute mistake?

Not the girl! Not my one and only daughter! She was definitely not a mistake. Even if she drives me crazy sometimes, she helps even the score when there are three boys running around my house. The girl is definitely not my mistake...
but that hair was...


Doesn't she look adorable?!
She wanted it cut up to her shoulders, and since I'm not a professional (and too cheap to pay $15 to cut my child's hair...) I didn't realize the slight head tilt that resulted in the chin length bob. I was a little worried she would freak out, because I can't put it in a ponytail, not even pigtails! But she loved it!

And so do I....I think we might keep this new 'Do' for a while...

2 comments:

Jill said...

She does look cute!

Jeri said...

It is adorable! She looks so sweet, I miss her ;)