Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowmen in Bakersifled!?!?!

So Brody asked me a while ago if we could go to Gramma's for Christmas so we could build a snowman and make snow angels and play in the snow. I felt bad when I told him we just couldn't this year, but I would work on building a snowman...
Looks pretty good, eh?

I'm going to have to find some more projects because its rained for 3 days straight...yes, it hasn't stopped once...and by the end of this Christmas break we may go crazy with kids running the house!!

1 comment:

Dallas Christina said...

Jess I can't believe how big your kids are !!! Gracie was such a little girl when I last saw her.. definitely not that now! They are so cute! And Cooper looks just like Levi! Too bad you arent coming home .. it wouldve been nice to see you. Hope you have a great Christmas!