Friday, January 21, 2011

Disneyland Again!!

You know, maybe one of my resolutions should have been to blog more...because I am seriously slacking in that department! I just have not found the energy or inspiration to do it, but its here now! Let me just say, I love Disneyland. I do. And I think I am kind of addicted to going there. I love going on the rides, I love the shows and I especially love seeing it through my children's eyes! Seeing anything with them is great, but since I love Disneyland, I guess its even more Magical to me.

We decided to hit Disneyland one more time before our passes expired this year. So Dustin booked us a hotel room and boy were the kids surprised when we got there! He got a sweet deal through our Credit Card points and we got a King Suite with separate rooms. The kids thought the bunk beds were the coolest thing ever! And I think they had more fun playing 'Pirates' in the room in the morning!

Here's the littlest Pirate. He is such a goof!
Yep. Sometimes the best part of a getaway is staying in a hotel room!
We hit Toon Town, where we haven't been in awhile. The kids had a great time exploring and trying buttons and doors. Gracie isn't as strong as she thinks!

We also took Cooper on his first Roller Coaster. It was the little Go Coaster in Toon Town. He yelled "Ya! Ya! Ya!" the whole time! Dustin said it was pretty funny.
We also hit the Redwood Creek Trail in California Adventure. Also an awesome place where my kids love to just run and explore! I think we need to build one of these little ziplines in my backyard. Don't they look like so much fun? Too bad they are only for little ones!


All around it was a pretty fun little adventure. One downside...we ended up taking Coops to the Urgent Care because we suspected he had an ear infection...turns out he did. But we had fun and the kids really enjoyed it. I love being able to go on little trips with my kids and experiencing life through them. We took the train around Disneyland and when we went through the Dioramas (which we haven't seen for a while) Cooper's eyes just got all big, and his mouth was hanging open. Then when he saw the Dinosaurs he got really excited and started pointing them out and roaring. It was so cute!
I just love my kids.


No comments: