Today I am feeling so very grateful for my little family. No reason in particular...just very grateful for my husband and my kids. Grateful that I get to be a a wife and mother and nurture my little family. And grateful for the opportunities that have come our way, and grateful for the little 'beauties' that you would never think of when you think of Bakersfield...
Like the Almond orchards...
I mean, come on! How much fun is it to take these pictures of my family in rows upon rows of blooming trees!
Granted, the subjects are exceptionally cute...
Even a little mischievous...

But how can you not take great pictures of cute subjects in a beautiful location...

I love my boys...all three of them. They give the hormonal female thing balance. And they make me laugh and they all give the best hugs...
I love my girl...she gives the boy/rough/rowdiness balance. I love how she can keep up with the boys, but she would like to do it with her nails painted and wearing a necklace please and thank you.
Oh! I am so very grateful for these blessings in my life! Today is definitely one of those days when I have forgotten the craziness, snotty, fighting, and selective listening. Today my family seems perfect to me. My kids are well behaved and loving to each other. Today is a GREAT day to be a mom!

Today I remember all the good things about my life. The funny things they say. The hugs in the morning. The kisses at night. I remember why I wanted to do this for so long. To just be a Mom and enjoy my family.

Yes...today is a Great day!
I will be forever grateful to be blessed with these children. And this man as my husband. I am so thankful for how much he loves me and my children. And how he works so hard so I CAN stay at home. How much he makes me laugh and helps me remember the good times during the craziness.
Today is a GREAT day.
I'm hoping it continues into tomorrow....


3 comments:
Jessica! Love the pictures. Did you take them yourself? We tried to do the same thing a couple of weeks ago with not so great results. I am jealous.
Sweetness! Love the pics! I love those days too.
So cute ! Great pics girly !
Post a Comment