It was the last time these Yahoos would be together for a while so we needed a BIG picture of them!!
Jamie and Jody and Wyatt and Cole moved to Houston, Texas! Ya for them, Sad for us...
So they came for a few days before their big drive down there. I'm so glad. It is so nice to spend time with family, and the kids had a great time.
You know, I will miss them, but I'm excited to be able to go see them as well.
I've never been to Texas, so this gives me a whole new area to discover!!
And, its a lot warmer there in the winter, so now we have a winter destination
and a GREAT excuse to go!
I have to go to Texas, I have to see my nephews!!
And I will admit, there are a lot of things I miss down there, so I am even a slight bit jealous.
Especially the Mexican food. I can only imagine it is SOOO good in Texas!
Oh, and the fact that it doesn't snow...I hate shoveling the walk!
So we will miss them. But so happy for this opportunity for them.
Wyatt and Cole are sad, but excited as well. They have a pool in the backyard! Who wouldn't love that!
So, til next summer, Godlonton family, we love you and will miss you,
but wish you all the best in your new adventure.
And we hope to be able to spend many adventures with you in your new home!!


No comments:
Post a Comment