So its been a while, but I swear we have been so busy! Running all over it seems. Dustin has been very busy at work and I have been running kids to basketball and t-ball and school and park. May is going to be very hectic! Gracie had her open school open house the other day so she showed me everything they've been working on this year. The kids got to play at the playground after and that little monkey girl has learned how to do the monkey bars! Note: check out the extreme concentration on her face! HA HA HA! Here are some pics of the kids and things we've been up to. Brody is loving his Sports class and just finished basketball. Now he starts t-ball and is really excited about that. Cooper is just a character, as you can see from the pictures! I have also been playing around with my camera and photo editing with GIMP so the photos are just silly ones from around the house and stuff with different setting on the camera. I never new photography could be so fun!
10 months ago

1 comment:
Such cute pictures Jessica!
Post a Comment