Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks...

It is Thanksgiving yet again and I would be very ungrateful if I didn't sit back and think about all the things I am thankful for. There really are too many to count, but Ten Things I am Thankful for right now are:

  1. The noise of my children - yes, it does annoy the ears some days, but it means I can hear and that My children are happy and healthy.
  2. Listening to my husband play video games...it means he's home with us.
  3. Food, lots of good food. I make way to much every year, and I am so grateful we don't have to go without.
  4. Our freezer. So I can store all the leftover feast and enjoy it later.
  5. Friends. Both here and in Canada. Even if we don't 'hang out' as much, its nice to know they are there.
  6. Family. My little immediate family and our extended family. Knowing someone out there loves you and cares about what happens to you.
  7. Technology like computers and the Internet, facebook and blogger. So I can keep in touch with those friends and family. And they can enjoy a little piece of our lives like they were here.
  8. My husbands job. It sometimes drives me crazy when he has to go in extra and on his days off. But he has a job that supports us enough for me to be at home with the kids.
  9. The church. How it is the same everywhere. Heavenly Father's gospel is never changing and will always be a support to me.
  10. The Christmas season. I LOVE Christmas. I love getting ready for it and trying to find ways to show my children haw they can share the Christmas spirit with each other and those around them.
There are so many things to be thankful for. So many blessing that Heavenly Father has given us. I am so thankful for all that I have and have been given. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: