So are You Ready For Christmas?!?
I'm not. I had this big goal this year to be done by December 1st..at least my shopping. Well, getting sick all Thanksgiving week kind of put a stop to that. So I'm not done. Almost, but not quite. I'm getting there. I have got my pics ordered, here are some samples of Picture day. Cooper was not impressed and really not co-operating, but the night before the ward party I finally got a good one!
These two cheese balls are usually pretty good for pics, and as you can see, the best of friends even if we fight once in a while!
We went to Dustin's work Christmas breakfast and got to stand in line....
...for a REALLY long time...

...but we finally got to see Santa! Cooper was not too impressed. Either that or he's scared he's gonna get dropped!

Here's my good pic of Coops! He even said "seees!"

My Four year old is too big. Quite a little man!

And my little girl, growing up way too fast!
Only a couple weeks left to get ready! I better get on the move. In case I forget:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:
Post a Comment