I haven't written about my littlest man for a while. Here are some things he's been doing lately...
- He's trying to talk...well, he has some sounds and little words for certain things.
- He knows Mama and Dad.
- Hailey is Ha-ee,
- Aah Daa is All Done to which he throws his hands in the air. He does this alot, especially when he doesn't want to sit and eat anymore.
- Dando -thankyou.
- I YOU! - I love you. He points to his chest and then you. Sometimes it comes out I ya YOU!
- He also jabbers alot and points to show you things he wants you to do. We just nod and talk back like we know what is going on. He likes that.
- Ho Ho Ho for Santa. Or anything with a Santa hat.
- He likes to fold his arms and try and say prayer..really cute except he growls and the end "AAUGH" which I think he thinks means Amen.
- He's really into copying. Wants to do everything that the other 2 do. Yesterday Brody was mad and he stomped off into his room. 2 seconds later there goes Cooper with his head down and stomping right after him.
- He doesn't like not getting his way and sometimes its quite a drama case. Which usually involves kicking, screaming, crying and throwing himself on the ground. He's a little stubborn about it. He wanted to walk in Target the other day...Dustin wouldn't let him...he cried for 30 minutes while his dad pushed him around. (Talk about heads butting!)
- He gets Cheese and Please mixed up. I don't get please very often, but once in a while when I say "What so you say?" He grins a cheesy grin and says "eeese!"

So Merry Christmas little man! I can't believe how big you are getting. Last year at this time you were just starting to crawl and pulling yourself up. Now we can hardly keep up to you and you are jumping off the furniture with the best of them. We love you Cooper!

No comments:
Post a Comment