I get to brag a little, even if I'm a little late. My sister had a baby on December 8, a little girl. So now I have 3 nieces. But Megan's a little older so I can't spoil her or make her girly things! But we have another girl on my side! I am so excited, but so sad because I won't get to see her till summer....but meanwhile I enjoy the video chats and pics and soak up the bit of baby girl I can!

This is my sister, Jeri-lynn, just before they went to the hospital to be induced...she's so tiny, can't believe that this little peanut fit in there!

Lauren Jean Heggie...December 8, 2009...8 pounds 8 ounces...21.5 inches long!

Here she is with her Daddy and her big brother Levi...he was so excited it was a girl! I kept asking him what they should name her and he said "Honey." and when I asked him what they should name her if its a boy, he just said "Its a baby sister!"

I love little baby smiles!

Welcome to the world Lauren! Even if I can't squish those fat little cheeks, i know you are surrounded by friends and family to love and spoil you! Can't wait to meet you in person!


No comments:
Post a Comment