Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Brand New Year...

So time has come again for the start of a New Year. Where are you on your resolutions? I know some people hate to make them, because they feel like if they don't accomplish them, then they have failed. But I think that even if you haven't FULLY accomplished them, at least see what you have accomplished. So what have I done this year and where I need my improvement...
  • Fit into my Pre-pregnancy jeans... well, I'm half way there. I needed to lose about 20 pounds last year at this time, and I'm down 10. So there's a start! I start tomorrow with my wake up and go plan in the morning...I've decided that's the only time it will get done!
  • Eat for health and Energy...much better, but after this week, oh my goodness. I love homemade goodies and always make too many! But the rest of the year was much better. And I'm starting with a meal plan so I know what I need to make every night for dinner, this helps alot!
  • More Family Home Evening...oh about half way. I'm usually all gun-ho for about 3 weeks and then slack for a couple. We'll work on that one.
  • Personal Scripture Study...oh about half way. I wanted to read the Book of Mormon all the way through. Well, I'm in Alma! Things got in the way (other books-Twilight, Hunger games...) They shouldn't have, but they did. Still working on it.
  • Organization...well, its better. Got rid of some things and cleaned out a few cupboards and such. Still working on it. Started the kids on a new chore chart that they are really excited about, so that helps. And going back to putting a morning and nightly routine on the wall for the kids to follow. This way they just look at the list and do what ever comes next...Helps so much!
So I didn't finish anything! So sad...but I did work on them...and there is always next year! Hopefully 2010 will be even bigger and better than 2009!! Here's to a new decade!

No comments: