Haven't posted for a while, but I had to share this and ask, Do guys ever REALLY grow up? I think not. Here's why I think this.. My husband and his buddies from work decided they were going to grow a Christmas beard...they wouldn't shave for all of December. It started with like 9 guys, but all but 4 could handle it. The rest caved and shaved. But the four grew and grew and by Christmas, my husband looked like this...
He looks like a lumber jack doesn't he? So when he went to work on New Years Eve, they decided they were going to shave, AT WORK! And so some of his fellow employees had some great ideas on how to he should shave it. So when he come home to us on New Years Eve this is what he looked like...


3 comments:
My guy grows a beard every summer beginning at scout camp. It usually lasts until Christmas. Lucky you it was only for a few weeks. :)
I agree that they never grow up, but maybe it's a good thing. It, at the very least, makes life interesting and gives us something to blog about!
I love your header.
Thanks for saying hello.
Post a Comment