Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball game...

Can you Guess where my boys are headed?

That's right! We're walking to Angels Stadium to catch us a Ball Game! I haven't been for 2 years, and I was excited we got to go. Especially since one of my kids was REALLY excited to go...
Yep, this one. He may not look like he enjoyed it, but he did. And he watched a lot of the game and asked a lot of questions, and when the Angels hit a Grandslam Homerun in the 8th...I almost got him to jump out of his shell and cheer...Almost.
But it was so much fun. Nico came with us, too.
And I bought the kids each a Rally Monkey, because I like to spoil them once in a while...especially when they don't ask me for things and they don't expect it.
And we had some pretty good seats in Left Field...it was a little warm, though...
That's me and my girl. She was pretty excited too, but she did enjoy the coloring mid-game to change it up a bit.
That's my husband's Shiny new glasses...I really like the pic....hmmmm, I do have a slight creative edge...
And there is my little fan. Dustin though it would be fun to sit in Left field because its behind the Bull Pen. He though the kids would like to watch the team warm up, and we might have a chance at getting a ball. He took all the kids down before the game and told them to listen because you can hear the ball whipping through the air and SMACK into the glove. Later, during the game...Brody wanted to go, "See the guys pitching the ball, because I can't hear the SNAP up here." So Dad took him down to hear the SNAP again.

After the game, they let the kids run around the bases...which was SUPER COOL! Have you ever walked the field of a Major League Stadium? Well, neither did we, they wouldn't let you walk on the grass (and it was such pretty grass, I just wanted to pet it!) But they let everyone walk around the warning track to first and then around the bases. Pretty neat.
And the Angels won 10 - 3!
All in all a good day, though you can see, poor little Cooper Man was all tuckered out.
But the other two goofballs had a lot of fun!
And just at the last minute, this goofball decided he needed to wake up to smile and not look at the camera!
GO ANGELS!

2 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

How FUn !!

Jeri said...

Brody is just like Dustin :)
They are so cute! I can't wait to see them!