Friday, November 5, 2010

Who Dunnit?

So this is the first Halloween in 4 years where we didn't go to Disney to Trick or Treat...I was bummed. It is soo much fun and safe and they went and changed it this year and charged almost double, so we said NO WAY! So I was going to let the kids be whatever they wanted...it was killing me. I LOVE Halloween and dressing up as a family and figuring out the costumes is so fun for me. I was totally going to let them, and if they disagreed with my idea I would've let them do their thing...or maybe bribed them!

So, we just had plans for the Trunk or Treat at the church, and when I told a friend we weren't doing a group thing, she was like, "You have to! The Godlonton's always dress up!" So I tried to come up with something easy, something I already had, and something the kids would like...What to do?

So I pitched my idea to the kids and they thought it was great! And luckily we got to go Trick or Treating with Woody, Maxsim and Maki at their Ward Partyt too, so we got double use out of the costumes again. I loved the idea and I think it worked out great...

There was a small crime committed at the church. Do you know Who Did It in the cultural hall?
Was it...
Mrs. Peacock with the Candlestick?
Or Miss Scarlett with the Lead Pipe?
Or Mr. Green with the Rope?
Or Colonel Mustard with the Gun?
We know it wasn't Professor Plum...he had to work. I should have made him dress up anyways just to get a picture...next time!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Oh, Jess- that is so fun! You're so creative. How fun that you get to see Woody too! Next time you see him, tell him I said HEY! Next year you should be the Nintendo characters. That was by far my favorite halloween. Miss you.