Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thnaksgiving...

Honestly I should write a real post. It is Thanksgiving, and I have so very many blessings in my life that I am Thankful for...but, I am just being plain lazy today. I am cooking dinner for our little family (Dustin actually has the day off!) and we are all still in our jammies! Its been kind of nice, to have such a laid back day. But I will write my Top Ten Things I am Thankful For:

1. My Husband - He works so hard for us so I can stay home with the kids. He is such a good Daddy and is my best friend. Everyday I am grateful to be married to him.

2. My Gracie - She is so happy and carefree. Such a light in our family and I wish that I could be more like her in that way. She is also such a good big sister.

3. My Brody - I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so mature and responsible for his age. A bit of a perfectionist, but always works hard. I love the things that come out of his mouth. Also, he loves his little brother and big sister so much.

4. My Cooper - He is honestly my biggest challenge everyday. Not only because he's 2, but because he is such a strong willed, determined little boy. (You see how I did that, didn't use the 'S' word *wink wink) But he has made me realize how much I love each of my kids and how fast the time has gone by.

5. My Family - Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers, Cousins, etc. I am so very grateful for that support that we have, no matter the distance that separates us.

6. Technology - I love being able to update my friends and family on Facebook and my blog. I love being able to find out about things with just my fingertips. I think Video Chatting is the greatest thing invented. So Thankful for Skype.

7. Our Home - I am so very grateful for our beautiful home. Its not the fanciest, biggest home. But its nice, its warm/cool, and it holds us in.

8. My Friends - Both here and away. I am so grateful for them because Friends are the Family you get the CHOOSE!

9. My Freedom - I am so grateful for the freedom we have in this country. And I am grateful for those who have and are sacrificing so we can keep it. Can you imagine a life without being able to make your own decisions?

10 - My Religion - I am grateful for the peace it brings to me, especially as a Mother. Some days it is all I can do to get myself through the day. The strength the Savior gives me helps push me through and be a better person for my family.

So many blessing to be Thankful for. How can anyone REALLY pick just 10?!

1 comment:

TinaLaRae said...

We really are all truly blessed. I think we are coming down again in February ... any suggestions on what to do other than Disney Land?(not that we are sick of it, it just might not be in our budget this time round)