Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My littlest man...



I have yet to write about our littlest man...Cooper. He doesn't say much, but boy is he getting places! He is getting so big, I can't believe he's almost 8 months old! Oh that makes me sad, but at the same time it is so wonderful to watch him grow!


He found his hands in August, that's always funny watching them twist their hand back and forth in front of themselves. I love it! Then, right after, he learned to roll! He could only roll to the right for the longest time, so he often got himself caught up in the crib! Then he started his He Man. This is where he would do a push up right up on his hands and toes. It was so funny to watch and sometimes he'd put his little bum right up in the air! Aah my little man knows yoga!


Then after that he figured out if he was on his toes and he lunged he would move forward a little. This was OK for awhile though very frustrating to him because he couldn't move very far. Then he learned to tuck his knees under and he would rock on his knees. Then the lunging got better and stronger, then he figured out how to get his hands more involved! Now he looks a bit like a walrus moving across the floor! Up on his hands and knees(or feet!) and then lunging forward, back up, then forward! He's getting really fast and Gracie and Brody have learned that nothing is safe on the floor!


Oh my little man...my baby! Don't grow up too fast, I want to keep you little forever!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Oh, I love it! I wish I could be there to see him :) Yeah he does Yoga just like his Auntie J!
So sad to not be able to see him for a few more months but we'll be there in April!!!
Give the walrus a kiss from us!