Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 things about...Brody...













So I posted 25 random things about myself and I decided to write 10 things about each of our family members. Some are good things, some are funny, some are irritating...but each one makes them special and unique. And that's why I love them. Why do you love everyone you know? What makes them special to you?

My Brody....
  1. He is very serious about alot of things. He takes everything to heart. So that means when he gets into trouble, it is a VERY big deal. He has to stomp off to the corner or his room to compose himself. He gets that from his mother.
  2. Brody has the biggest brown eyes ever, and he knows how to use them. When he asks for something or he's upset, he just opens those eyes big and wide and blinks...it melts your heart every time!
  3. My son's body tells him things. Usually its stuff like "My legs say I'm tired" or "My tummy says I'm starving". But sometimes its "My heart says I need to sit on the couch with Daddy" (if he doesn't want to go to bed) or " My arms tell me its time to sleep" (if he's really tired) 
  4. He is SUCH a boy. I am actually surprised given he has a big sister that is such a girl. But he loves everything BOY! Cars, guns, pirates, wrestling, robots...he likes it all. Granted he still will have a Tea Party with Gracie, but there has to be cookies involved.
  5. He is our little garbage disposal. He pretty much will eat anything, and alot of it. Typical breakfast... yogurt, banana and oatmeal. All before 9 a.m. and then he is still "hungry". Funny thing is that he is our scrawniest child. He grows up, not out.
  6. He is very smart for a three year old. And I'm not just saying that because I'm his Mom. He learns alot from "helping" Gracie with her homework. He learned his colors and shapes and most of the letters and numbers last year. He has been able to write his name for  almost a year. He catches on very quick to many concepts.
  7. His favorite food is Peanut Butter and Jam sandwiches. When he was around 2, he used to ask (first thing in the morning) "I wanna Peter Sam Sam Samwich." It got shortened to "Peter Jam Sam Samwich" to "Peanut Butter Sam Samwich" to "Peanut butter Jam sandwich."
  8. He has always been my early riser. It doesn't matter what time he goes to bed, he is usually up by 6 a.m. And the first thing he goes for...Food.
  9. He LOVES his little brother. He loves to give him hugs and kisses, multiple times a day, and he likes to play with him. I always find him in the crib when Cooper has woken up, or on top of the bunk bed throwing toys at him. He just forgets that Cooper is still little and he needs to be gentle.
  10. He loves to help his Dad, with the yard,in the garage. He especially likes to get his 'tools' out when Dustin is trying to fix something. 









Brody is such a wonderful and fun addition to our family. He can be such a stinker sometimes and the next he says to you "I just need a hug and kiss!" We love our "big" boy very much!

1 comment:

TinaLaRae said...

Such a great post! I may have to do one when I have some extra time. Glad you found me! It is so fun to "snoop" around and find out what others are up to!