Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random things...

I seen a bunch of people doing this on Facebook and thought it was a neat idea. What a great way to get to know others and YOURSELF! 
1. I LOVE chocolate! Pretty much anything chocolate I will eat(excluding chocolate covered insects!) 
2. There is always room for dessert. It doesn't matter how full I am, i have to have something sweet after I eat, its my downfall when I'm trying to be good about eating right. 
3. I love my kids and I love being a mom. I am so glad I get to stay home with them (somedays more than others) 
4. I love my husband, he is my best friend. I love that he knows me and understands me better than anyone ever has.
5. I love music. Any kind. pop, rock, country, classical, 80's, oldies. I don't care what kind, I just love the songs. 
6. I love scrapbooking, but rarely have time to do it. I keep buying paper and stuff and never use it. 
7. I love my t-shirts and jeans. I keep thinking I should wear grown up clothes, but I can't come around to it. 
8. I miss home. I miss the small town where every knows you. I miss the friends and family being right there. 
9. Most of the time I really like living in California. The weather is good and I love being able to see and experience new things. 
10. I love the beach. I love sitting on the sand and soaking up the sun. I love the smell of the water. I love the sound of the waves crashing into the shore, there is nothing more relaxing to me. One day I will live on the beach so I can listen to it every day. 
11.I love working out. I love the way it makes me feel. I love the energy it gives me. And I love the fact that I don't feel as guilty eating that bowl of ice cream at night when I do work out. 
12. I want a salad bar in my fridge. One that perpetually restocks itself so I don't have to. I love salad. 
13. I hate spiders. All kinds. They are sneaky and creepy. 
14. I am scared to swim in the ocean. Love the beach...will not go past my knees in the water. 15. I serve fruit with avocado chocolate dip frequently for dinner for my family. My kids love it and its the most food they eat at one sitting. 
16. I hate doing the dishes in the sink. I do not like the feel of food floating in the water. I love my dishwasher. 
17. I love writing in my blog. I used to write in a journal when I was younger. Its a great outlet. 18. I love to read. And I will read pretty much anything. And I tend to read my favorite books over and over. I've lost count how many times I've read the Harry Potter series. 
19. I get very shy around new people. I have to get to know the person and be comfortable in the surroundings to open up. 
20. I love reality tv. I think its hilarious because people are just funny, the way they interact with each other and to each other. 
21. I love to people watch. Especially at places like Vegas or Disneyland where you get all sorts of weirdos. 
22. Strangely I am excited about turning 30 this year. I will be thirty flirty and fabulous! 
23. I want to write a book someday. I have lots of ideas, don't know where to start. 
24. I am a hermit. I love being at home. We have date night at home, we don't go out much. But I like it, its comfortable. 
25.I love photography and taking pictures of my kids. I love capturing our lives to look back on. I love the feelings and emotions you can capture with it. I want to learn more so I can become a better photographer.

No comments: