Gracie is getting so big! Looking at little Sloane's pics sooo remind me of Gracie, and I can hardly believe she'll be turning six this coming June! She is growing up too fast. But it is nicebecause she can be such a good helper to her Mommy and Daddy and such a good big sister to her brothers.
Gracie is half way through Kindergarten and she
is learning so much. She knows many words by sight, including her colors, her families names, and alot of those little words like with, the, and, etc. She loves to read and if you read her a book and go back through it, she can read alot of the words back to you! Amazing, eh? I can't believe it, she's so
little and she is learning how to read! As Gracie would say, "That's Crazy!"
She lost her first tooth in December. We had to have the dentist pull it out as the adult tooth was coming up behind. She was pretty proud of
that tiny little tooth! They didn't even have to numb it. Just gave her some nitrous and yanked it out. Then she lost her second tooth a couple of weeks ago. This one was really loose and her Dad yanked it out for her. A few tears with that one, but once she saw the tooth she was all better!
She likes to play with her brothers and is especially good at helping with Cooper. She gets him toys and plays with him to keep him busy when I am trying to cook or something else. And the other day, she even helped feed him his pudding while I finished the vacuuming! She did a pretty good job too! And her brothers just love
her. Brody doesn't know what to do sometimes without her around during the day. They play alot together and most of the time they are really good and hardly fight. They work out things pretty fairly...no black eyes yet anyways!
I love my little girl. She is so beautiful, spunky and fun! She definitely makes my life more interesting. She always looks on
the bright side and everything is usually
fixed with a hug and a smile. She does push my buttons some days, but I wouldn't trade her for any one else! Love you Gracie Dawn!

1 comment:
Fancy meeting you here! Thanks for you comment. Now I have another fun blog to follow!
Post a Comment